|A. TERMS AND AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement. By accessing this web site or using any service provided herein, you accept and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Please read this entire agreement carefully before accepting its terms.
General terms and conditions
1. Parties of this Agreement are:
(a) A visitor / user to this web site (“YOU”). “You” means Your Company, its officers, members, agents, if the user is acting on behalf of other persons or company.
(b) TITANAS TRAVEL & TOURS the owner and operator of this website. All references to “US”, “this website” or “this site” shall be construed to mean TITANAS TRAVEL & TOURS.
4. Prohibited Conduct: You agree (i) not to use this site to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt this site or any networks connected to this site; (iii)not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site or any transactions being offered at this site; (iv) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TITANAS TRAVEL & TOURS’s infrastructure; (v) not to use this site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at this site; and (vi) not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity. You agree not to use the services, products, or downloads available at this site for illegal purposes, and to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to this site.
5. Compliance with Laws: You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus (e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 & CTO Travel Agencies – Laws/Regulations/Guidelines) and foreign authorities relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site
7. Age and Responsibility: You represent that You are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations and to be responsible for any contractual and/or financial liabilities that You may incur as a result of the use of this web site. You understand that You are financially responsible for all uses of this web site by You and/or those using your login name and password. Should You have lost or become aware that an unauthorized person may have access to your login name and/or password, contact us immediately.
8. Limited warranties: Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website [(excluding user content)] is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
9. Limitations of liability: Our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
(a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;]
(b) We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
(c) We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
(d) We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
10. Indemnity: You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
11. Breaches of these terms and conditions: Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
12. Assignment: We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
13. Exclusion of third party rights: These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
14. Entire agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website. Any record you may require in relation to services purchased through our website may be available to you upon request. You may contact our office for further assistance. At the moment all references are kept in our back-office for accounting purposes and for future reference.
15. Law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Cypriot law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.
16. Language: For the moment all information is in English. Any contract that may need to be completed or reservation form and/or any enquiry will be in English. Upon request, we may apply the Greek language in certain fields, such as correspondence and communication with our office. Most importantly, at the time of reservation – all names must be entered in English Capital letters, as they appear on your travel documents – Passports and Identity Cards where applicable.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
For all services and products within this site, the following should be carefully considered:
Making a booking
You must be aged 18 years or over and have the legal capacity to make the transaction / booking with Us.
Any opinions shown are those of the author/editor of each particular page and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Titanas Travel & tours or its owner. Any comments added by external users on blog posts and other user interactive content do not reflect the opinions of Titanas Travel & Tours and are not censored.
Our Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations received in writing less than 14 days before the Event, will be subject to a fee of 50%. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date or for non-attendance. Substitutions received in writing can be made at any time provided that the substitute attendee meets any applicable eligibility criteria for the relevant Event.
We reserve the right at any time and without prior warning to change the venue of the Event , an activity or excursion from those described in the programme. We also reserve the right in our absolute discretion, to cancel your booking where we need to do so due to circumstances outside of our control (including, but not limited to, situations where sufficient numbers have not booked for the Event or cancel the Event for weather reasons . We shall have no liability for losses or costs which you may incur due to such cancellation but we shall refund your booking payment (in full as soon as possible) or offer you an alternative Event/activity/excursion if one is available. You have the choice of accepting the refund, a credit note or attending the alternative Event.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase but reserve the right to refund using an alternative method.